Optical Fiber Ranger Jun 16, 2011
Anaxagora 1 Tavros Athens GR-17778 Greece
Optical fiber ranger can test cable upto 60km, fast and accurate, simple to use and one button operation.
Optical fiber ranger is test equipment that functions similar to an optical time domain reflectometer. It is used in single mode fiber test applications. The fiber optic ranger is much smaller size and lighter weight compared to the fiber optic OTDR, and it is much more cost effective. They are used in optical fiber links troubleshooting, maintenance and test.
During its working process, the fiber optic ranger will injects the laser pulse into the optical fiber to check and collect the reflected light waves.it can identify types and locations of both bases on a set of pre-determined threshold values and goes throughout the entire length of the fiber under test.
More products from this company
- Multi Fiber Distribution Patch Cables Jun 21, 2011
- Waterproof Optical Patch Cables Jun 21, 2011
- OM3 10Gig Multimode Laser Optimized Cables Jun 21, 2011
- Multi Fiber Optical Cable Assemblies Jun 21, 2011
- SFP Ethernet Fiber Media Converters Jun 20, 2011
- Multimode to Single mode Optical Fiber Converters Jun 20, 2011
- 10/100M Fiber Ethernet Media Converters Jun 20, 2011
- 10/100/1000M Fiber Ethernet Media Converters Jun 20, 2011
- Optical Fiber Attenuator Jun 16, 2011