Fiber Optic Multimeter Jun 16, 2011
Anaxagora 1 Tavros Athens GR-17778 Greece
The fiber optic multimeter is a powerful tool that combine the function of the power meter and light source.
The fiber optic multimeter test range is classified by -70dBm to +6dBm and -50dBm to +26dBm as two types. Typical working wavelength for this multimeter is 850nm, 980nm, 1300nm, 1310nm and 1550nm in each single unit. Its fiber optic interface is FC Universal 2.5mm adaptor. Output power at -7dBm, spectral Width less than 10nm,Output Stability ±0.05dB/15mins; ±0.1dB/ 8hours,Modulation Frequencies is 270Hz, 1KHz, 2KHz. using the Rechargeable Battery + Battery Charger, the optical fiber multimeter can work continuously for 6 hours under both power meter and light source function or work continuously for 26 hours for only power meter function.
More products from this company
- Multi Fiber Distribution Patch Cables Jun 21, 2011
- Waterproof Optical Patch Cables Jun 21, 2011
- OM3 10Gig Multimode Laser Optimized Cables Jun 21, 2011
- Multi Fiber Optical Cable Assemblies Jun 21, 2011
- SFP Ethernet Fiber Media Converters Jun 20, 2011
- Multimode to Single mode Optical Fiber Converters Jun 20, 2011
- 10/100M Fiber Ethernet Media Converters Jun 20, 2011
- 10/100/1000M Fiber Ethernet Media Converters Jun 20, 2011
- Optical Fiber Ranger Jun 16, 2011
- Optical Fiber Attenuator Jun 16, 2011