SFP Ethernet Fiber Media Converters Jun 20, 2011
Anaxagora 1 Tavros Athens GR-17778 Greece
SFP fiber media converters are effective solution, when fiber uplink interface is needed to change frequently.
Using an SFP fiber optic media converters, a switch or router with copper interfaces can be attached to single-mode fiber optic cabling to reach extremely long distances (for example up to 80km for Gigabit Ethernet, as opposed to 100 m for copper or 500 m for multimode fiber).
SFP fiber optic media converters are Compliant with IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T, 802.3u 100BASE-TX, 100BASE-FX Ethernet Standards.
Provides 1 slot for universal SFP modules, all major SFP brands are supported;
Supporting hot-swap of SFP modules
More products from this company
- Multi Fiber Distribution Patch Cables Jun 21, 2011
- Waterproof Optical Patch Cables Jun 21, 2011
- OM3 10Gig Multimode Laser Optimized Cables Jun 21, 2011
- Multi Fiber Optical Cable Assemblies Jun 21, 2011
- Multimode to Single mode Optical Fiber Converters Jun 20, 2011
- 10/100M Fiber Ethernet Media Converters Jun 20, 2011
- 10/100/1000M Fiber Ethernet Media Converters Jun 20, 2011
- Optical Fiber Ranger Jun 16, 2011
- Optical Fiber Attenuator Jun 16, 2011