Waterproof Optical Patch Cables Jun 21, 2011
Anaxagora 1 Tavros Athens GR-17778 Greece
The waterproof fiber optic cables are with strong PE jacket and armored structure,they can be used in harsh environment.
The waterproof fiber optic cable are widely used in data transmission network, typical types are with 2 fiber cores, 4 or 8, 12 fiber cores.the cables feature low insertion loss, high return loss, good interchangeability and repeat push-pull performance to use with different fiber optic transceivers and fiber optic attenuators.The waterproof cables are with strong PE jacket and waterproof sealed head connectors; they can be used in harsh environment.
More products from this company
- Multi Fiber Distribution Patch Cables Jun 21, 2011
- OM3 10Gig Multimode Laser Optimized Cables Jun 21, 2011
- Multi Fiber Optical Cable Assemblies Jun 21, 2011
- SFP Ethernet Fiber Media Converters Jun 20, 2011
- Multimode to Single mode Optical Fiber Converters Jun 20, 2011
- 10/100M Fiber Ethernet Media Converters Jun 20, 2011
- 10/100/1000M Fiber Ethernet Media Converters Jun 20, 2011
- Optical Fiber Ranger Jun 16, 2011
- Optical Fiber Attenuator Jun 16, 2011