New fiber optic identifier with optical wave power display feature Jun 27, 2011
Sunrise Fiber Cables
Schönbrunner Str. A-1120 Wien
43 1 86642 50
The fiber identifier is with universal interface to fit different connectors,power display function added.
Fiber optic identifier is an essential installation and maintenance instrument which can identify the optical fiber by detecting the optical signals transmitted through them,during this process the fiber optic identifier generate no harm or damage to the fiber cable and it do not need opening the fiber at the splice point for identification or interrupting the service.This optical fiber identifier detects frequency tones at 270Hz, 1KHZ, 2KHZ, when traffic is present on the fiber under test, an audible tone can be heard. In the meantime, it can identify the traffic direction that indicated by LED with illumination.
More products from this company
- Dome/Vertical Fiber Optic Splice Closure, Optical fiber splicer Jul 12, 2011
- Broadcast Fiber Cable Outdoor GYDXTW/GYTA53/GYTA Jul 12, 2011
- Deployable Optical Cable GYTS/GYFTY/GYTY53 Jul 12, 2011
- Multi-Fiber Distribution Cables GYXTW/GYTC8S/GYXTC8S Jul 12, 2011
- Handheld Fiber Optic Multimeter Jun 28, 2011
- 10G XFP Transceivers Jun 27, 2011
- CWDM X2 Optical Transceivers Jun 27, 2011
- Visual Optical Fiber Fault Finder Jun 27, 2011
- Handheld Optical Time Domain Reflectometer Jun 27, 2011