Handheld Optical Time Domain Reflectometer Jun 27, 2011
Sunrise Fiber Cables
Schönbrunner Str. A-1120 Wien
43 1 86642 50
The OTDR is a high performance measuring instrument with multifunction designed for FTTx testing,for both single mode and multimode.
fiber optic OTDR is an important test equipment used in fiber optic work. During its working process, the optical time domain reflectometer send a series of fiber optic pulses into the fiber cable, the fiber signal light will be scattered back and reflected back because of the fiberglass attribute, fiber joint point or fiber break. The OTDR measure the return pulse and it can detect the fiber optic cable length, fiber optic cable overall attenuation, break pointed.we have the otdr as small, compact and handheld test platform designed for all phases of the network lifecycle, from the installation to the maintenance of Access / FTTx networks.
More products from this company
- Dome/Vertical Fiber Optic Splice Closure, Optical fiber splicer Jul 12, 2011
- Broadcast Fiber Cable Outdoor GYDXTW/GYTA53/GYTA Jul 12, 2011
- Deployable Optical Cable GYTS/GYFTY/GYTY53 Jul 12, 2011
- Multi-Fiber Distribution Cables GYXTW/GYTC8S/GYXTC8S Jul 12, 2011
- Handheld Fiber Optic Multimeter Jun 28, 2011
- 10G XFP Transceivers Jun 27, 2011
- CWDM X2 Optical Transceivers Jun 27, 2011
- New fiber optic identifier with optical wave power display feature Jun 27, 2011
- Visual Optical Fiber Fault Finder Jun 27, 2011