Excitation Wavelength Selection with a Flick of the Thumb Jun 28, 2011
1 Mole Business Park
Fax: 01372 375353
New WITec Multi-wavelength Coupling Unit for the alpha300 and alpha500 series.
With the most recent introduction of a new multi-wavelength excitation-laser coupling unit WITec has further advanced the ease-of-use of its microscope series. It is now possible to switch between up to three laser sources by the simple rotation of a filter wheel. Calibration and alignment of the laser beam path is guaranteed at all positions assuring the most accurate and variable Raman Imaging system available on the market. Each excitation wavelength features a high-quality and wavelength optimized filter set, enabling the highest throughput and greatly contributes to the exceptional speed and sensitivity of WITec’s systems.
More products from this company
- Park Systems XE15 Atomic Force Microscope Feb 4, 2014
- New range of Monochromatic Light Sources from LOT Jan 14, 2014
- NEW ILT950 UV Spectroradiometer Jan 14, 2014
- NEW: MSHD-300 Double Monochromator from LOT Apr 8, 2014
- NEW: EnSpectr 532® Raman Spectrometer Apr 8, 2014
- NEW J A Woollam RC2 Dual Rotating Compensator Ellipsometer Apr 8, 2014
- Park Systems NX20 Atomic Force Microscope Dec 11, 2013
- Introducing the Park Systems XE-7 Atomic Force Microscope Dec 11, 2013
- New Montana Instruments Nanoscale Workstation Dec 11, 2013
- LOT-QuantumDesign now offer the Oxford Instruments Benchtop NMR Analyser Range Aug 15, 2013