Excitation Wavelength Selection with a Flick of the Thumb Jun 28, 2011
1 Mole Business Park
Fax: 01372 375353
New WITec Multi-wavelength Coupling Unit for the alpha300 and alpha500 series.
With the most recent introduction of a new multi-wavelength excitation-laser coupling unit WITec has further advanced the ease-of-use of its microscope series. It is now possible to switch between up to three laser sources by the simple rotation of a filter wheel. Calibration and alignment of the laser beam path is guaranteed at all positions assuring the most accurate and variable Raman Imaging system available on the market. Each excitation wavelength features a high-quality and wavelength optimized filter set, enabling the highest throughput and greatly contributes to the exceptional speed and sensitivity of WITec’s systems.
More products from this company
- The next generation of Stylus Surface Profilers Jan 17, 2013
- LOT-QuantumDesign appointed UK distributor of the JEOL NeoScope II benchtop SEM Jan 8, 2013
- Low cost Solar Simulator - now available for demonstration Jul 4, 2012
- LOT's New Online Product Guide 2012 Jul 4, 2012
- Rent a Thermal Imaging Camera from LOT May 15, 2012
- LOT Oriel UK teams up with Andor Technology Apr 3, 2012
- LOT launch the IBIS Nanoindentation Tester from Fischer Cripps in the UK Nov 14, 2011
- Summer Sale on all ILT Light Meters and Detectors 10% off until End August 2011 Jul 7, 2011
- Andover's Optical Filters – Prices have been greatly reduced on all filters Jun 21, 2011