Excitation Wavelength Selection with a Flick of the Thumb Jun 28, 2011
1 Mole Business Park
Fax: 01372 375353
New WITec Multi-wavelength Coupling Unit for the alpha300 and alpha500 series.
With the most recent introduction of a new multi-wavelength excitation-laser coupling unit WITec has further advanced the ease-of-use of its microscope series. It is now possible to switch between up to three laser sources by the simple rotation of a filter wheel. Calibration and alignment of the laser beam path is guaranteed at all positions assuring the most accurate and variable Raman Imaging system available on the market. Each excitation wavelength features a high-quality and wavelength optimized filter set, enabling the highest throughput and greatly contributes to the exceptional speed and sensitivity of WITec’s systems.
More products from this company
- Park Systems NX20 Atomic Force Microscope Dec 3, 2013
- LOT-QuantumDesign now offer the Oxford Instruments Benchtop NMR Analyser Range Aug 15, 2013
- WITec’s RayShield Coupler makes accessible Raman data at low wavenumbers Aug 15, 2013
- LOT-QuantumDesign is now a UK distributor for Moxtek Polarisers & Beamsplitters Jun 10, 2013
- The NEW Park XE-7- Affordable, Research Grade AFM with Flexible Sample Handling Jun 10, 2013
- WITec launches StrobeLock for time-resolved measurements Jun 10, 2013
- NEW: Andor Technology iDus 416 CCD - Low Dark Current Deep-Depletion LDC-DD Jun 10, 2013
- The next generation of Stylus Surface Profilers Jan 17, 2013
- LOT-QuantumDesign appointed UK distributor of the JEOL NeoScope II benchtop SEM Jan 8, 2013
- Low cost Solar Simulator - now available for demonstration Jul 4, 2012