SFP+ 10G Transceivers SR/LR/ER/LRM Jul 5, 2011
Fiber Optic Comm, Inc.
No.5 Bade Road, Sec. 4, Taipei 105, Taiwan
SFP+ 10G is the smallest 10G fiber optic transceivers that supports next-generation speeds of SFP applications.
Several industrial acknowledged standards for SFP+ has been made for 10Gpbs networks, including 10Gbase-SR, which define the SFP plus transceiver working with OM3 10G multimode fiber at 30 to 300 meters range, 10Gbase-LR which define the SFP plus transceiver working with single mode fiber at 10km range, 10Gbase-LRM which define the FDDI multimode fiber at around 220 meters range.We currently supply the SFP 10G SR,sfp 10G ER,SFP 10G LRM and SFP 10G LR.The SFP+ system is commonly referred to as 10 Gbps system although the specification is rated up to 11.1 Gpbs.
More products from this company
- Aerial/Self-Supporting Fiber Cables/GYTC8S/GYXTW/GYTA/GYTS Jul 6, 2011
- Direct Buried Optical Cable GYTA53/GYTY53/GYTA33/GYFTY Jul 6, 2011
- Duct Optical Cables GYDXTW/GYDTS/GYDTA/GYXTC8S Jul 6, 2011
- SFP plus 10G Twinax Cables Jul 5, 2011
- Extended Reach X2 Modules ER/ZR Jul 5, 2011
- XFP 10G Transceivers MMSR/ER/LR/ZR Jul 5, 2011
- SGMII SFP HP to Convert between Gigabit and Fast Ethernet Jul 5, 2011
- OM4 100G Fiber Optic Cables Jul 5, 2011