XFP 10G Transceivers MMSR/ER/LR/ZR Jul 5, 2011
Fiber Optic Comm, Inc.
No.5 Bade Road, Sec. 4, Taipei 105, Taiwan
These XFP 10Gbps optical transceiver can be used in telecom and datacom (SONET/SDH/DWDM/Gigabit Ethernet) applications.
The XFP transceiver (10 Gigabit Small Form Factor Pluggable) is a hot-swappable, protocol-independent optical transceiver, typically operating at 850nm, 1310nm or 1550nm, for 10 Gigabit per second SONET/SDH, Fibre Channel, gigabit Ethernet, 10 Gigabit Ethernet and other applications, including DWDM links. We supply the XFP 10G MM SR,XFP 10GLR OC192SR,XFP 10GER OC192IR and XFP 10GZR OC192LR.They include DOM that provide management that were added to the SFF-8472 standard. XFP modules use an LC fiber connector type to achieve high density.
More products from this company
- Aerial/Self-Supporting Fiber Cables/GYTC8S/GYXTW/GYTA/GYTS Jul 6, 2011
- Direct Buried Optical Cable GYTA53/GYTY53/GYTA33/GYFTY Jul 6, 2011
- Duct Optical Cables GYDXTW/GYDTS/GYDTA/GYXTC8S Jul 6, 2011
- SFP plus 10G Twinax Cables Jul 5, 2011
- Extended Reach X2 Modules ER/ZR Jul 5, 2011
- SFP+ 10G Transceivers SR/LR/ER/LRM Jul 5, 2011
- SGMII SFP HP to Convert between Gigabit and Fast Ethernet Jul 5, 2011
- OM4 100G Fiber Optic Cables Jul 5, 2011