OM4 100G Fiber Optic Cables Jul 5, 2011
Fiber Optic Comm, Inc.
No.5 Bade Road, Sec. 4, Taipei 105, Taiwan
OM4 fiber cable is designed to enhance the system cost benefits for current networks and future 40 Gb/s and 100 Gb/s systems.
OM4 fiber cable has been on the market as premium OM3 or OM3+ fiber. The OM4 fiber optic patch cable designation standardizes the nomenclature across all manufacturers so that the customer has a clearer idea of the product that they are buying. OM4 is completely backwards compatible with OM3 fiber and shares the same distinctive aqua jacket. OM4 fiber patch cable was developed specifically for VSCEL laser transmission and allows 10 Gig / second link distances of up to 550 Meters (compared to 300M with OM3).The effective modal bandwidth for OM4 is more than double that of OM3.
More products from this company
- Aerial/Self-Supporting Fiber Cables/GYTC8S/GYXTW/GYTA/GYTS Jul 6, 2011
- Direct Buried Optical Cable GYTA53/GYTY53/GYTA33/GYFTY Jul 6, 2011
- Duct Optical Cables GYDXTW/GYDTS/GYDTA/GYXTC8S Jul 6, 2011
- SFP plus 10G Twinax Cables Jul 5, 2011
- Extended Reach X2 Modules ER/ZR Jul 5, 2011
- SFP+ 10G Transceivers SR/LR/ER/LRM Jul 5, 2011
- XFP 10G Transceivers MMSR/ER/LR/ZR Jul 5, 2011
- SGMII SFP HP to Convert between Gigabit and Fast Ethernet Jul 5, 2011