Duct Optical Cables GYDXTW/GYDTS/GYDTA/GYXTC8S Jul 6, 2011
Fiber Optic Comm, Inc.
No.5 Bade Road, Sec. 4, Taipei 105, Taiwan
The duct fiber patch cords are with aluminum foil as a moisture barrier,with aramid or glass yarn for extra axial pulling strength.
The cable features the loose tube technology which makes the fibers free movement in the tube and keep the fibers stress free. Steel tape armor provides proper crush resistance and even the gun shot.duct cables include gydxtw,gydts,gyxtc8s and gydta.fiber optic cable metal strength member provides excellent strain performance.
Fully watertight construction,
High crush resistance,
Double PE Sheath,
Jelly filled core,
Multi Tube Structure,
More products from this company
- Aerial/Self-Supporting Fiber Cables/GYTC8S/GYXTW/GYTA/GYTS Jul 6, 2011
- Direct Buried Optical Cable GYTA53/GYTY53/GYTA33/GYFTY Jul 6, 2011
- SFP plus 10G Twinax Cables Jul 5, 2011
- Extended Reach X2 Modules ER/ZR Jul 5, 2011
- SFP+ 10G Transceivers SR/LR/ER/LRM Jul 5, 2011
- XFP 10G Transceivers MMSR/ER/LR/ZR Jul 5, 2011
- SGMII SFP HP to Convert between Gigabit and Fast Ethernet Jul 5, 2011
- OM4 100G Fiber Optic Cables Jul 5, 2011