Direct Buried Optical Cable GYTA53/GYTY53/GYTA33/GYFTY Jul 6, 2011
Fiber Optic Comm, Inc.
No.5 Bade Road, Sec. 4, Taipei 105, Taiwan
Buried fiber patch cord is a tight-buffered, water-blocked cable with a black polyethylene outer jacket.
Assemblies with these cables are typically from 100 feet to over 2km. They can be terminated in most connector types, including ST, SC, FC, LC, and MTRJ. Installation of a pull-eye is also available to protect the connectors and distribute the pulling stress during installation.Direct buried cables are gyta53,gyta33,gyty53 and gyfty types.They are tight-buffered, water-blocked cable with a black polyethylene outer jacket.
More products from this company
- Aerial/Self-Supporting Fiber Cables/GYTC8S/GYXTW/GYTA/GYTS Jul 6, 2011
- Duct Optical Cables GYDXTW/GYDTS/GYDTA/GYXTC8S Jul 6, 2011
- SFP plus 10G Twinax Cables Jul 5, 2011
- Extended Reach X2 Modules ER/ZR Jul 5, 2011
- SFP+ 10G Transceivers SR/LR/ER/LRM Jul 5, 2011
- XFP 10G Transceivers MMSR/ER/LR/ZR Jul 5, 2011
- SGMII SFP HP to Convert between Gigabit and Fast Ethernet Jul 5, 2011
- OM4 100G Fiber Optic Cables Jul 5, 2011