Aerial/Self-Supporting Fiber Cables/GYTC8S/GYXTW/GYTA/GYTS Jul 6, 2011
Fiber Optic Comm, Inc.
No.5 Bade Road, Sec. 4, Taipei 105, Taiwan
Aerial fiber patch cable provides ease of installation and reduces time and cost. Temperature range -55ºC to +85ºC.
Aerial cable gytc8s is composed of one messenger and one fiber cable which contains multi strands fibers. The fiber cable and messenger can be easily seperated.other aerial cables are gyxtw,gyta and gyts.
Proper design, precise control for fiber excess length and distinct stranding process render the cable excellent mechanical and environmental properties;
Double-jacket structure make cable have nice properties of moisture resistance and crush resistance.
More products from this company
- Direct Buried Optical Cable GYTA53/GYTY53/GYTA33/GYFTY Jul 6, 2011
- Duct Optical Cables GYDXTW/GYDTS/GYDTA/GYXTC8S Jul 6, 2011
- SFP plus 10G Twinax Cables Jul 5, 2011
- Extended Reach X2 Modules ER/ZR Jul 5, 2011
- SFP+ 10G Transceivers SR/LR/ER/LRM Jul 5, 2011
- XFP 10G Transceivers MMSR/ER/LR/ZR Jul 5, 2011
- SGMII SFP HP to Convert between Gigabit and Fast Ethernet Jul 5, 2011
- OM4 100G Fiber Optic Cables Jul 5, 2011