Fiber Fault Locator Uses OTDR Technology Jul 7, 2011
Evergreen Fiber Optic Cables,Inc
Cyberport 3, 100 Cyberport Road, Hong Kong
This fiber fault locator use TDR technology,it is intended for use in communication maintenance and integrated cabling.
The fiber optic fault locator use otdr technology and performs fault distance location, pulse testing, cable line fault testing, wave shape comparison and data record testing. It also tests the line for breaks and shorts, circuit faults on twisted-pair cable, data cable, electric power cable and coaxial cable. This accurate cable fault locator automatically locates fault distance without manual intervention. The measurement range is from 1 to 6000m; calibrated measurement distances are 50m, 100m, 200m, 800m, 1600m, 3000m and 6000m.
Large power laser lumination parts
Used for wavelength loss test650nm
More products from this company
- Double Armored Optic Cable GYXTW/GYTY53/GYDXTW Jul 7, 2011
- Non-metallic Fiber Patch Cable/GYFTY/GYTC8S/GYXTC8S Jul 7, 2011
- Adjustable Frequency Optical Fiber Light Source Jul 7, 2011
- Waterproof Outdoor Fiber Cable/GYTS/GYTA/GYTA53 Jul 7, 2011
- Multi-functional Fiber Optic Power Meter Jul 7, 2011
- Fiber Optic Identifier Features Low Bending Loss Jul 7, 2011