Fiber Optic Identifier Features Low Bending Loss Jul 7, 2011
Evergreen Fiber Optic Cables,Inc
Cyberport 3, 100 Cyberport Road, Hong Kong
Fiber Optic Identifier is an essential tool for the installation and maintenance of telecommunication and CATV systems.
The optical fiber identifier detects signal frequency tones of 270Hz, 1kHz and 2kHz. It efficiently and accurately identifies the traffic direction and frequency tone of an optical fiber and indicates status through LEDs. This high performance optical fiber identifier, model A0640002, features low bending loss, provides an easy-to-replace adaptor and displays three levels of signal intensity. It identifies optical signals at wavelengths from 900 to 1650nm. This compact fiber optic identifier does not require opening a fiber at a splice point for identification and thus avoids interrupting service.
test 0.25, 0.9, 2.0, 3.0mm fiber
no need to replace the clamp block
build in visual fault locator 1mW or 10mW
More products from this company
- Double Armored Optic Cable GYXTW/GYTY53/GYDXTW Jul 7, 2011
- Non-metallic Fiber Patch Cable/GYFTY/GYTC8S/GYXTC8S Jul 7, 2011
- Adjustable Frequency Optical Fiber Light Source Jul 7, 2011
- Waterproof Outdoor Fiber Cable/GYTS/GYTA/GYTA53 Jul 7, 2011
- Fiber Fault Locator Uses OTDR Technology Jul 7, 2011
- Multi-functional Fiber Optic Power Meter Jul 7, 2011