Tight Buffered Outdoor Fibre Cable GYTA/GYTA53/GYTY53 Jul 11, 2011
Fiber Optic Patch Cables Pro
9 Hoi Shing Rd., Tsuen Wan
outdoor fiber cables are with aluminum foil as a moisture barrier,with aramid or glass yarn for extra axial pulling strength.
The cable features the tight buffered technology which makes the fibers free movement in the tube and keep the fibers stress free. Steel tape armor provides proper crush resistance and even the gun shot.duct cables include gyta,gyta53 and gyty53.fiber optic cable metal strength member provides excellent strain performance.
Immunity to radio frequency interference,
Not effected by electro static.
More products from this company
- Distribution Fiber Optic Cable GYTC8S/GYXTC8S/GYFTY Jul 11, 2011
- Loose Tube Optical Fiber Cable GYTS/GYDXTW/GYXTW Jul 11, 2011
- Dome/Vertical Fiber Optic Splice Closure, Optical fiber splicer Jul 11, 2011
- Fiber Optic Pigtail May 17, 2010
- Fiber Optic Patch Cable May 17, 2010
- 10Gig Copper Network Analyzer Mar 31, 2010