An Introduction To Interfaces And Colloids: The Bridge to Nanoscience Jul 11, 2011
World Scientific Publishing Co.
5 Toh Tuck Link
+65 6466 5775
Fax: +65 6467 7667
by John C Berg (University of Washington, USA)
The textbook seeks to bring readers with no prior knowledge or experience in interfacial phenomena, colloid science or nanoscience to the point where they can comfortably enter the current scientific and technical literature in the area.
Designed as a pedagogical tool, this book recognizes the cross-disciplinary nature of the subject. To facilitate learning, the topics are developed from the beginning with ample cross-referencing. The understanding of concepts is enhanced by clear descriptions of experiments and provisions of figures and illustrations.
Readership: Senior undergraduate and graduate students in chemistry, physics, materials science, chemical engineering, civil engineering, mechanical engineering and related fields.
More products from this company
- Nanoscience: Friction And Rheology On The Nanometer Scale Jul 14, 2011
- Physics of Novel Materials: Proceedings of the Tenth Physics Summer School Jul 14, 2011
- Physics, Chemistry And Application of Nanostructures Jul 14, 2011
- Fullerene Research 1985-1993 Jul 12, 2011
- Physics And Chemistry of Fullerenes Jul 12, 2011
- Semiconductor Interfaces And Microstructures Jul 12, 2011
- Nanoscience: Friction And Rheology On The Nanometer Scale Jul 12, 2011
- Nanoscale Interface For Organic Electronics Jul 11, 2011
- Annual Review of Nano Research - Vol. 3 Jul 11, 2011