Annual Review of Nano Research - Vol. 3 Jul 11, 2011
World Scientific Publishing Co.
5 Toh Tuck Link
+65 6466 5775
Fax: +65 6467 7667
edited by Guozhong Cao (University of Washington, USA), Qifeng Zhang (University of Washington, USA), & C Jeffrey Brinker (University of New Mexico, USA & Sandia National Laboratories, USA)
Annual Review of Nano Research, Volume 3 focuses mainly on nanofabrication, nanomaterials and nanostructures, and energy application of nanomaterials. All the review chapters are contributed by well-published scientists and bring the most recent advancement in selected topics to the readers. This review volume will serve dual purposes: either as an excellent introduction to scientists whose expertise lie in different fields but who are interested in learning about nanotechnology, or as a quick reference for experts active in the field of nanoscience and nanotechnology.
Readership: Research scientists and engineers in academia, research institutes and industry, as well as graduate students and upper-level undergraduate students in the physical sciences and engineering.
More products from this company
- Nanoscience: Friction And Rheology On The Nanometer Scale Jul 14, 2011
- Physics of Novel Materials: Proceedings of the Tenth Physics Summer School Jul 14, 2011
- Physics, Chemistry And Application of Nanostructures Jul 14, 2011
- Fullerene Research 1985-1993 Jul 12, 2011
- Physics And Chemistry of Fullerenes Jul 12, 2011
- Semiconductor Interfaces And Microstructures Jul 12, 2011
- Nanoscience: Friction And Rheology On The Nanometer Scale Jul 12, 2011
- Nanoscale Interface For Organic Electronics Jul 11, 2011
- An Introduction To Interfaces And Colloids: The Bridge to Nanoscience Jul 11, 2011