Physics of Novel Materials: Proceedings of the Tenth Physics Summer School Jul 14, 2011
World Scientific Publishing Co.
5 Toh Tuck Link
+65 6466 5775
Fax: +65 6467 7667
edited by Mukunda P Das (The Australian National University)
This book contains lectures delivered at the 10th Physics Summer School on “Physics of Novel Materials” at Australian National University by internationally reputed scientists. It covers a wide variety of materials: semiconductors, superconductors, polymers, zeolites, clusters and nanostructures, and transport in novel materials. It is hard to find theoretical and experimental aspects of such diverse topics on novel materials in a single volume.
Readership: Condensed matter physicists and materials scientists.
More products from this company
- Nanoscience: Friction And Rheology On The Nanometer Scale Jul 14, 2011
- Physics, Chemistry And Application of Nanostructures Jul 14, 2011
- Fullerene Research 1985-1993 Jul 12, 2011
- Physics And Chemistry of Fullerenes Jul 12, 2011
- Semiconductor Interfaces And Microstructures Jul 12, 2011
- Nanoscience: Friction And Rheology On The Nanometer Scale Jul 12, 2011
- Nanoscale Interface For Organic Electronics Jul 11, 2011
- Annual Review of Nano Research - Vol. 3 Jul 11, 2011
- An Introduction To Interfaces And Colloids: The Bridge to Nanoscience Jul 11, 2011