Physics, Chemistry And Application of Nanostructures Jul 14, 2011
World Scientific Publishing Co.
5 Toh Tuck Link
+65 6466 5775
Fax: +65 6467 7667
by V E Borisenko, A B Filonov, V S Gurin (Belarusian State Univ. of Informatics & Radioelectronics), S V Gaponenko (Institute of Molecular & Atomic Physics, National Academy of Sciences of Belarus)
This volume presents recent results in the physics and chemistry of nanostructures, nanotechnology, and nano-size optical and electron devices. The level of understanding of the nanoworld is apparent from the book.
Readership: Undergraduates, PhD students and researchers in nanotechnology.
More products from this company
- Nanoscience: Friction And Rheology On The Nanometer Scale Jul 14, 2011
- Physics of Novel Materials: Proceedings of the Tenth Physics Summer School Jul 14, 2011
- Fullerene Research 1985-1993 Jul 12, 2011
- Physics And Chemistry of Fullerenes Jul 12, 2011
- Semiconductor Interfaces And Microstructures Jul 12, 2011
- Nanoscience: Friction And Rheology On The Nanometer Scale Jul 12, 2011
- Nanoscale Interface For Organic Electronics Jul 11, 2011
- Annual Review of Nano Research - Vol. 3 Jul 11, 2011
- An Introduction To Interfaces And Colloids: The Bridge to Nanoscience Jul 11, 2011