NT-MDT has doubled the sales of SPMs in the first half-year of 2011 Jul 19, 2011
Building 2, room 431, Technopark, South Industrial Zone, passage 4922,
+7 (499) 735-7777
Fax: +7 (499) 735-6410
The first half-year 2011 has passed and after adding up the results of its activity, NT-MDT can announce that it was a very successful period for the company.
The sales volume for SPM equipment almost doubled as compared to the same period of the previous year.
The impressive growth was achieved in all main regions of the global market. The growth in the U.S. exceeded 40%, in Europe 60% and it even more than tripled in China. A significant increase of contracts in countries of CIS sums up the success of 2011 until today.
The global increase in the interest to products of NT-MDT is based on the intensive research and development activities of the company. NTEGRA Spectra, the laureate of R&D 100 in 2006 and the winner of prestigious Frost & Sullivan Best Practice Award in 2010, was modified for large-scale objects.
More products from this company
- The finalists of the ProIMAGE Contest 2012 Aug 30, 2012
- NT-MDT invites to the MFM webinar by Prof. Demokritov Jul 19, 2012
- NT-MDT has won R&D 100 Award for the fourth time! Jul 19, 2012
- Attention! ProIMAGE Contest has been changed Jun 28, 2012
- NT-MDT participates in EU project for the early detection of Alzheimer’s disease May 31, 2012
- The success of NT-MDT in global partnership Apr 19, 2012
- Nobel Laureate opened practical class in St. Petersburg, Russia Apr 19, 2012
- The webinar “TERS. Approaching 10 nm spatial resolution in Raman imaging” Mar 13, 2012
- The final winner of ProIMAGE Contest 2011 Feb 23, 2012
- New Affordable Scanning Probe Microscope with Advanced Capabilities Jan 31, 2012