Park Systems: XE-Bio Dec 8, 2011
KANC 4F, Iui-Dong 906-10
Korea, Republic of
Non Contact In-liquid Imaging and Ion Conductance Microscopy
XE-Bio is a powerful 3-in-1 nanoscience research tool that uniquely combines industry’s only True Non-Contact AFM with Ion Conductance Microscopy (ICM) and inverted optical microscope on the same platform.
The modular design of the XE-Bio allows easy exchange between non-contact AFM and ICM. Designed for non-invasive in-liquid imaging, the combined imaging capability of AFM, ICM, and inverted optical microscopy makes the XE-Bio ideal for imaging biological samples, such as living cells, in dynamic conditions. Moreover, ICM can be adapted to enable a host of powerful applications in nanoscale electrophysiology.
More products from this company
- Park Systems Introduces QuickStep SCM Dec 2, 2013
- Park Systems Introduces Park NX-HDM Jul 4, 2013
- AFM Image Contest announced by Park Systems. Oct 4, 2013
- Park Systems Announces PinPoint Conductive Atomic Force Microscopy (AFM) Oct 4, 2013
- Park Systems: NX10 Dec 8, 2011
- Park Systems: XE-70 Dec 8, 2011
- Park Systems: XE-100 Dec 8, 2011
- Park Systems: XE-120 Dec 8, 2011
- Park Systems: XE-150 Dec 8, 2011