8400 Series Hall Effect Measurement System Aug 26, 2011
Lake Shore Cryotronics, Inc.
575 McCorkle Blvd.
Lake Shore Cryotronics, Inc., with Toyo Corporation of Japan, introduces the 8400 HMS. With optional AC field measurement capability, it allows measurement of Hall mobilities down to 0.001 cm2/V s.
More products from this company
- Lake Shore EMC conference exhibit to feature material characterization platforms Jun 16, 2016
- New Terahertz Material Characterization System Installed in Brown University Lab Apr 7, 2016
- Material measurement, characterization platforms focus of Lake Shore MRS Spring Mar 24, 2016
- Lake Shore exhibiting THz probing and new sensor monitoring products at APS Mar 10, 2016
- Lake Shore Model 372 firmware for enhanced low temperature measurements Mar 4, 2016
- Versatile AC resistance bridge for precise, ultra-low temperature control Mar 4, 2016
- Terahertz probing, characterization to be featured at EuMW by Lake Shore Sep 9, 2015
- Lake Shore showcasing cryogenic probe stations at MRS Spring Apr 15, 2014
- Lake Shore slated to receive Phase II Air Force grant Jan 23, 2014
- Lake Shore to feature new DC Hall measurement system at MRS Fall Meeting 2013 Nov 27, 2013