8400 Series Hall Effect Measurement System Aug 26, 2011
Lake Shore Cryotronics, Inc.
575 McCorkle Blvd.
Lake Shore Cryotronics, Inc., with Toyo Corporation of Japan, introduces the 8400 HMS. With optional AC field measurement capability, it allows measurement of Hall mobilities down to 0.001 cm2/V s.
More products from this company
- Lake Shore to exhibit new materials characterization solutions May 13, 2013
- Lake Shore Receives Air Force STTR Phase 1 Award to Advance Terahertz Materials Apr 15, 2013
- Lake Shore Cryotronics at Nanotech Conference and Expo 2012 Jun 18, 2012
- Lake Shore Cryotronics to speak on material characterization of THz frequencies Jun 13, 2012
- Now Measure Hall Mobilities Down to 0.001 cm2/V s with Ease Aug 26, 2011
- New Half Rack Temperature Controller Offers 75 W of Low-Noise Heater Power Apr 5, 2011
- Model 425 Gaussmeter Apr 12, 2010
- Lake Shore Far IR Band Pass Filters Specified for NASA’s FORCAST Instrument Mar 25, 2009
- New Temperature Controller Offers Four Standard Inputs and Four Control Outputs Dec 16, 2008