Park Systems: XE-120 Dec 8, 2011
KANC 4F, Iui-Dong 906-10
Korea, Republic of
Take the award-winning XE-100, shrink it such that it can be placed on top of the many popular inverted optical microscopes, and you have the versatile XE-120,
...an exceptional AFM with expanded sample and interactivity flexibility.
The XE-120 is the research grade AFM with industry’s only True Non-Contact mode imaging for both air and liquid imaging. Flexible configurations allow integration with other advanced optical measurement techniques such as Raman spectroscopy.
More products from this company
- Park Systems: NX10 Dec 8, 2011
- Park Systems: XE-70 Dec 8, 2011
- Park Systems: XE-100 Dec 8, 2011
- Park Systems: XE-150 Dec 8, 2011
- Park Systems: XE-Bio Dec 8, 2011
- Park Systems: XE-NSOM Dec 8, 2011
- Park Systems: XE-3DM Dec 8, 2011
- Park Systems Japan to Sponsor AFM Bio-Imaging Forum Nov 24, 2011
- Park Systems Unveils NX10: World’s Most Accurate AFM Nov 24, 2011