Park Systems: XE-HDM Nov 16, 2011
KANC 4F, Iui-Dong 906-10
Korea, Republic of
Automatic Defect Review AFM for Hard Disk Media and Substrates
For researchers working with in hard disk media and other flat substrates, the process of identifying nanoscale defects is time consuming with conventional tools, hindering throughput.
Park Systems Solution
Park Systems XE-HDM is an automatic defect review AFM that speeds and improves the way defects in HDD substrates and media are identified, scanned, and analyzed.
The new XE-HDM significantly increases throughput for the defect review process; test runs with real defects demonstrate a 10x increase in throughput for defect review in an automated process when compared with more traditional methods of defect review.
More products from this company
- Park Systems Introduces QuickStep SCM Dec 2, 2013
- Park Systems Introduces Park NX-HDM Jul 4, 2013
- AFM Image Contest announced by Park Systems. Oct 4, 2013
- Park Systems Announces PinPoint Conductive Atomic Force Microscopy (AFM) Oct 4, 2013
- Park Systems: NX10 Dec 8, 2011
- Park Systems: XE-70 Dec 8, 2011
- Park Systems: XE-100 Dec 8, 2011
- Park Systems: XE-120 Dec 8, 2011
- Park Systems: XE-150 Dec 8, 2011
- Park Systems: XE-Bio Dec 8, 2011