Park Systems: XE-HDM Nov 16, 2011
KANC 4F, Iui-Dong 906-10
Korea, Republic of
Automatic Defect Review AFM for Hard Disk Media and Substrates
For researchers working with in hard disk media and other flat substrates, the process of identifying nanoscale defects is time consuming with conventional tools, hindering throughput.
Park Systems Solution
Park Systems XE-HDM is an automatic defect review AFM that speeds and improves the way defects in HDD substrates and media are identified, scanned, and analyzed.
The new XE-HDM significantly increases throughput for the defect review process; test runs with real defects demonstrate a 10x increase in throughput for defect review in an automated process when compared with more traditional methods of defect review.
More products from this company
- New NX20 300mm, the only AFM capable of scanning the entire 300mm wafer sample Aug 4, 2016
- Park Systems, World Leading Manufacturer of Atomic Force Microscopes Receives Jul 27, 2016
- Park Systems Expansion in AFM Market Includes Appointment of New Executives Apr 21, 2016
- Revolutionary Park System SmartScan Automatizes the AFM Imaging Process Apr 13, 2016
- Park Systems invites SEMICO West Attendees and Customers to Luncheon Jul 6, 2016
- Park Systems Presents Superhydrophobic Coatings Webinar on June 15 Jun 13, 2016
- Park Systems Announces One Million Shares in IPO Listing on KOSDAQ Dec 16, 2015
- Park Systems and Stanford Nano Shared Facilities Present A Live Demo Workshop Oct 20, 2015
- Park Systems Webinar on Nanostructured Smart Coatings Oct 15, 2015
- Park Systems Announces Distribution Partnership Agreement in Japan with JEOL Oct 15, 2015