NT-MDT shares its SPM expertise Oct 18, 2011
Building 2, room 431, Technopark, South Industrial Zone, passage 4922,
+7 (499) 735-7777
Fax: +7 (499) 735-6410
CEO of NT-MDT Development Dr. Sergei Magonov shared his comprehensive expertise on SPM techniques during scientific workshops in Russia and China.
Dr. Sergey Magonov - a recognized authority of scanning probe microscopy and a world-wide renowned scientist - prepared a special scientific workshop "Visualization of surfaces with the extreme resolution and study of local mechanical and electrical properties".
During the workshop Dr. Magonov drew participants’ attention to the detailed analysis of the possibilities and limitations of SPM as a methodical approach.
More products from this company
- The finalists of the ProIMAGE Contest 2012 Aug 30, 2012
- NT-MDT invites to the MFM webinar by Prof. Demokritov Jul 19, 2012
- NT-MDT has won R&D 100 Award for the fourth time! Jul 19, 2012
- Attention! ProIMAGE Contest has been changed Jun 28, 2012
- NT-MDT participates in EU project for the early detection of Alzheimer’s disease May 31, 2012
- The success of NT-MDT in global partnership Apr 19, 2012
- Nobel Laureate opened practical class in St. Petersburg, Russia Apr 19, 2012
- The webinar “TERS. Approaching 10 nm spatial resolution in Raman imaging” Mar 13, 2012
- The final winner of ProIMAGE Contest 2011 Feb 23, 2012
- New Affordable Scanning Probe Microscope with Advanced Capabilities Jan 31, 2012