Park Systems: XE-WAFER Nov 16, 2011
KANC 4F, Iui-Dong 906-10
Korea, Republic of
Automated Industrial AFM for In-line Wafer Inspection and Metrology
Process engineers in hard disk drive and semiconductor industries need to increase in-line inspection accuracy of nanoscale metrology while cutting measurement time.
Park Systems Solution
The XE-Wafer is a fully automated industrial AFM that can measure surface roughness, trench width, depth and angle measurements on 200mm & 300mm wafers with precision in a production environment.
It increases yield while delivering the highest resolution and the lowest gauge sigma value for repeatability and reproducibility.
More products from this company
- New NX20 300mm, the only AFM capable of scanning the entire 300mm wafer sample Aug 4, 2016
- Park Systems, World Leading Manufacturer of Atomic Force Microscopes Receives Jul 27, 2016
- Park Systems Expansion in AFM Market Includes Appointment of New Executives Apr 21, 2016
- Revolutionary Park System SmartScan Automatizes the AFM Imaging Process Apr 13, 2016
- Park Systems invites SEMICO West Attendees and Customers to Luncheon Jul 6, 2016
- Park Systems Presents Superhydrophobic Coatings Webinar on June 15 Jun 13, 2016
- Park Systems Announces One Million Shares in IPO Listing on KOSDAQ Dec 16, 2015
- Park Systems and Stanford Nano Shared Facilities Present A Live Demo Workshop Oct 20, 2015
- Park Systems Webinar on Nanostructured Smart Coatings Oct 15, 2015
- Park Systems Announces Distribution Partnership Agreement in Japan with JEOL Oct 15, 2015