Park Systems: XE-WAFER Nov 16, 2011
KANC 4F, Iui-Dong 906-10
Korea, Republic of
Automated Industrial AFM for In-line Wafer Inspection and Metrology
Process engineers in hard disk drive and semiconductor industries need to increase in-line inspection accuracy of nanoscale metrology while cutting measurement time.
Park Systems Solution
The XE-Wafer is a fully automated industrial AFM that can measure surface roughness, trench width, depth and angle measurements on 200mm & 300mm wafers with precision in a production environment.
It increases yield while delivering the highest resolution and the lowest gauge sigma value for repeatability and reproducibility.
More products from this company
- Park Systems 2014 Announces Atomic Force Microscopy Image Contest Winner Mar 5, 2014
- Park Systems New Atomic Force Microscope Technology Surpasses Old Standards Mar 5, 2014
- Park Systems Unveils New Park XE15 Jan 6, 2014
- Park Systems Introduces QuickStep SCM Dec 2, 2013
- Park Systems Introduces Park NX-HDM Jul 4, 2013
- AFM Image Contest announced by Park Systems. Oct 4, 2013
- Park Systems Announces PinPoint Conductive Atomic Force Microscopy (AFM) Oct 4, 2013
- Park Systems: NX10 Dec 8, 2011
- Park Systems: XE-70 Dec 8, 2011
- Park Systems: XE-100 Dec 8, 2011