Park Systems: XE-WAFER Nov 16, 2011
KANC 4F, Iui-Dong 906-10
Korea, Republic of
Automated Industrial AFM for In-line Wafer Inspection and Metrology
Process engineers in hard disk drive and semiconductor industries need to increase in-line inspection accuracy of nanoscale metrology while cutting measurement time.
Park Systems Solution
The XE-Wafer is a fully automated industrial AFM that can measure surface roughness, trench width, depth and angle measurements on 200mm & 300mm wafers with precision in a production environment.
It increases yield while delivering the highest resolution and the lowest gauge sigma value for repeatability and reproducibility.
More products from this company
- Park Systems Announces One Million Shares in IPO Listing on KOSDAQ Dec 16, 2015
- Park Systems and Stanford Nano Shared Facilities Present A Live Demo Workshop Oct 20, 2015
- Park Systems Webinar on Nanostructured Smart Coatings Oct 15, 2015
- Park Systems Announces Distribution Partnership Agreement in Japan with JEOL Oct 15, 2015
- Park Systems Joins Forces with imec Mar 2, 2015
- Product News from Park Systems Jan 29, 2015
- Professional AFM Images with a Three Step Click SmartScan by Park Systems Nov 25, 2014
- Park NX-Wafer fully automates the automatic defect review process for bare wafer Jul 15, 2014
- PTR Nanoscale Measurements that Increase Production Yields by 200 Percent May 29, 2014
- Park Systems Introduces Automatic Defect Review for Semiconductor Wafers Apr 3, 2014