LOT launch the IBIS Nanoindentation Tester from Fischer Cripps in the UK Nov 14, 2011
1 Mole Business Park
Fax: 01372 375353
IBIS is a precision nanoindentation tester offering traceable calibration, robust design, closed loop operation, solid theoretical base, and unmatched accuracy, reliability and price.
IBIS Nanoindentation Tester is compatible with ISO14577 and a range of models are available to suit all budgets.
All IBIS Models come with motorized z axis for automatic approach:
• Simplus includes a stepper motor driven X stage for unattended operation
• Advantage has XY stepper motor stages and single-lens microscope
• Authority has high resolution DC motor XY stages and 4-turret microscope.
All IBIS Models can be fitted with a choice of low load or high load head units.
To prove the Fischer-Cripps IBIS is one of the most accurate systems available for nano-indentation, we are offering a complementary sample evaluation measurement service, where we will measure you samples & provide a report. Please contact Heath Young on 01372 378822, email firstname.lastname@example.org
More products from this company
- Park Systems NX20 Atomic Force Microscope Dec 3, 2013
- LOT-QuantumDesign now offer the Oxford Instruments Benchtop NMR Analyser Range Aug 15, 2013
- WITec’s RayShield Coupler makes accessible Raman data at low wavenumbers Aug 15, 2013
- LOT-QuantumDesign is now a UK distributor for Moxtek Polarisers & Beamsplitters Jun 10, 2013
- The NEW Park XE-7- Affordable, Research Grade AFM with Flexible Sample Handling Jun 10, 2013
- WITec launches StrobeLock for time-resolved measurements Jun 10, 2013
- NEW: Andor Technology iDus 416 CCD - Low Dark Current Deep-Depletion LDC-DD Jun 10, 2013
- The next generation of Stylus Surface Profilers Jan 17, 2013
- LOT-QuantumDesign appointed UK distributor of the JEOL NeoScope II benchtop SEM Jan 8, 2013
- Low cost Solar Simulator - now available for demonstration Jul 4, 2012