LOT launch the IBIS Nanoindentation Tester from Fischer Cripps in the UK Nov 14, 2011
1 Mole Business Park
Fax: 01372 375353
IBIS is a precision nanoindentation tester offering traceable calibration, robust design, closed loop operation, solid theoretical base, and unmatched accuracy, reliability and price.
IBIS Nanoindentation Tester is compatible with ISO14577 and a range of models are available to suit all budgets.
All IBIS Models come with motorized z axis for automatic approach:
• Simplus includes a stepper motor driven X stage for unattended operation
• Advantage has XY stepper motor stages and single-lens microscope
• Authority has high resolution DC motor XY stages and 4-turret microscope.
All IBIS Models can be fitted with a choice of low load or high load head units.
To prove the Fischer-Cripps IBIS is one of the most accurate systems available for nano-indentation, we are offering a complementary sample evaluation measurement service, where we will measure you samples & provide a report. Please contact Heath Young on 01372 378822, email firstname.lastname@example.org
More products from this company
- Park Systems XE15 Atomic Force Microscope Feb 4, 2014
- Sample management heating solutions for in-situ electron microscopy Jun 26, 2014
- RISE Microscopy - Correlative Raman Imaging and Scanning Electron Microscopy Jun 26, 2014
- NEW: MSHD-300 Double Monochromator from LOT Apr 8, 2014
- NEW: EnSpectr 532® Raman Spectrometer Apr 8, 2014
- NEW J A Woollam RC2 Dual Rotating Compensator Ellipsometer Apr 8, 2014
- New range of Monochromatic Light Sources from LOT Jan 14, 2014
- NEW ILT950 UV Spectroradiometer Jan 14, 2014
- Park Systems NX20 Atomic Force Microscope Dec 11, 2013
- Introducing the Park Systems XE-7 Atomic Force Microscope Dec 11, 2013