High Performance, UV Curable Epoxy with Enhanced Chemical Resistance Nov 22, 2011
154 Hobart Street
Master Bond UV16 is a one component, no mix system and cures in one minute or less at room temperature with commercial UV light sources.
This 100% reactive epoxy is uninhibited by oxygen and does not release any solvents or volatiles while curing. UV16 will cure in thicknesses up to 0.125 inches and has a 2% to 3% shrinkage rate. Once cured, it delivers a tensile strength exceeding 4,100 psi and a Shore D hardness over 75. Post-curing UV16 at 90° to 125°C for 30 minutes gives the adhesive a glass transition temperature of 135°C. UV16 offers superior chemical resistance, especially against acids and solvents. This epoxy also features excellent electrical insulation properties up to 300°F.
Master Bond UV16 has a viscosity of 200 to 400 cps and adheres well to a wide array of substrates. UV16 has a 6 month shelf life in unopened containers and is available in syringes, half-pints, pints, quarts, gallons, and 5 gallon pails.
More products from this company
- Flexibilized, Thermally Conductive One Part B-Stage Epoxy Resists High Heat Jul 4, 2012
- Two Component Silicone Combines Flexibility and High Temperature Resistance May 22, 2012
- Abrasion Resistant, Flexible Adhesive is Serviceable at Cryogenic Temperatures May 2, 2012
- Chemically Resistant, Optically Clear Adhesive Cures Upon Exposure to UV Light Apr 12, 2012
- One Part Epoxy Offers Exceptionally High Tensile Strength Mar 2, 2012
- Electrically Conductive, Silver Filled Adhesive/Sealant is USP Class VI Approved Jan 18, 2012
- Medical Grade Epoxy Withstands High Temperatures and Repeated Sterilizations Aug 2, 2011
- Low Viscosity, Room Temperature Curing Epoxy Complies With FDA and USP Class VI Jun 15, 2011
- Food Grade Epoxy Resists High Temperatures Meets FDA CFR 175.30 Jun 6, 2011