Extrel MAX-UF Series, Ultra-Fast Scanning Mass Spectrometers Dec 7, 2011
Henniker Scientific Ltd.
Unit B3, Trident Business Park
+44 (0) 1925 830 771
Fax: +44 (0) 1925 800 035
The Extrel MAX-UF Series quadrupole mass spectrometers from Henniker Scientific now feature enhanced scanning mode delivering acquisition speeds in excess of 1000amu/sec.
Full range measurement over 10 decades is now possible with fractional mass unit detail at 80usec per data point, addressing a diverse range of fast transient studies in atomic and molecular physics and chemistry research.
Based around the industry leading 19mm triple filter quadrupole technology, each instrument is configurable with more than 25 ion source versions, ion optics and energy filters for combined mass and energy analysis of positive and negative ions, and single or compound molecular beam inlet pressure reduction stages that span a wide pressure range from XHV to atmospheric pressure and above.
Mass ranges extend to 16,000 amu for nano-cluster experiments, whereas high resolution versions are routinely capable of separating helium and deuterium with E-16mbar detection.
More products from this company
- MAX300 LG: Fast Transient Gas Analyser Jul 17, 2015
- Molecular Beam Mass Spectrometers for Pyrolysis Feb 17, 2015
- PGx, Portable Plasma Surface Testing Jun 10, 2013
- High Resolution Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer May 17, 2013
- New range of combination Deposition Systems for Materials Research Dec 13, 2012
- Heat3-PS Dual Mode Sample Heater Supply for Surface Science Applications Nov 8, 2012
- MAX300 LG: Fast Transient Gas Analyser Aug 6, 2012
- Extrel MAX-60, High Resolution Quadrupole Mass Spectrometers Jun 4, 2012
- TMC13 Deposition Rate Controller for Thin Film Applications May 3, 2012
- Impedans SEMION™ for pulsed plasma diagnostics Mar 6, 2012