Glass cuvette, Plastic cuvette, Quartz cuvette Dec 29, 2011
ChangChun Zhohome Import & Export Trading Co.,Ltd
No.517,ShenZhen Street 1-1,Economic and Technology Development Zone
Glass, with a wavelength from 380 to 780 nm (visible spectrum) Plastic, with a wavelength from 380 to 780 nm (visible spectrum) Quartz, with a wavelength below 380 nm (ultraviolet spectrum)
"A cuvette is a kind of laboratory glassware,usually a small tube of circular or square cross section,sealed at one end, made of plastic,glass,or optical grade quartz(for UV light)and designed to hold samples for spectroscopic experiments.The best cuvettes are as clear as possible,without impurities that might affect a spectroscopic reading.
Cuvette is used to hold the sample fluid.With the ultraviolet radiation it can see the qualitative and quantitative analysis of substance constituent by the spectrophotometer."
More products from this company
- plano-convex cylindrical lens Jan 3, 2012
- Plano convex/Plano concave/Bi-convex/Meniscus/ Bi-concave spherical lens Dec 29, 2011
- Positive Achromatic Lens, Negative Achromatic Lens Dec 29, 2011
- Flat mirror, concave mirror, convex mirror, hot mirror, cold mirror, laser mirro Dec 29, 2011
- Dove prism, Right angle prism, Wedge prism, Penta prism, Beamsplitter penta pris Dec 29, 2011
- Color Separation Filter,Neutral Density Filter,Filter,Short/Long Wave Pass Filte Dec 29, 2011
- full-wave (λ), half-wave (λ/2), quarter-wave (λ/4), octadic-wave (λ/8) Dec 29, 2011
- diffraction gratings, transmission gratings , holographic gratings Dec 29, 2011
- wide angle lens,telephoto lens,fisheye lens,projector lens Dec 29, 2011