The Tetra Series low pressure plasma surface modification equipment Jan 10, 2012
Henniker Scientific Ltd.
Unit B3, Trident Business Park
+44 (0) 1925 830 771
Fax: +44 (0) 1925 800 035
The Tetra Series plasma surface modification equipment from Henniker is now available with a range of chamber sizes suitable for both lab development and industrial scale plasma surface treatments.
Chamber volumes of between 2L and 12,000L permit the direct transfer of any developed plasma surface engineering process from the laboratory to an industrial setting, addressing a fundamental requirement of process scalability.
Processes are available for both ultra-fine surface cleaning, to enhance bonding characteristics of difficult to join surfaces, and for deposition of permanent nano-scale polymer surfaces, which can render a surface completely hydrophobic or hydrophilic in nature without affecting the bulk material characteristics.
Plasma surface modification applications with the Tetra Series are wide ranging, from improved bonding in medical device manufacture to enhancing the properties of advanced aerospace and automotive composites.
More products from this company
- PGx, Portable Plasma Surface Testing Jun 10, 2013
- High Resolution Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer May 17, 2013
- New range of combination Deposition Systems for Materials Research Dec 13, 2012
- Heat3-PS Dual Mode Sample Heater Supply for Surface Science Applications Nov 8, 2012
- MAX300 LG: Fast Transient Gas Analyser Aug 6, 2012
- Extrel MAX-60, High Resolution Quadrupole Mass Spectrometers Jun 4, 2012
- TMC13 Deposition Rate Controller for Thin Film Applications May 3, 2012
- Impedans SEMION™ for pulsed plasma diagnostics Mar 6, 2012
- Extrel MAX-HM Series, High Mass Quadrupole Mass Spectrometers Feb 14, 2012
- MicroVision2 TPD Mass Spectrometer Jan 31, 2012