Electrically Conductive, Silver Filled Adhesive/Sealant is USP Class VI Approved Jan 18, 2012
154 Hobart Street
Master Bond EP3HTSMED epoxy system features a rapid cure schedule and a tensile shear strength exceeding 1,000 psi. It is 100% reactive and meets USP Class VI requirements for medical applications.
This silver-filled epoxy adhesive/sealant has remarkable electrical conductivity with a volume resistivity less than 0.001 ohm cm. Serviceable over the wide temperature range of -60°F to 400°F, EP3HTSMED is resistant to severe thermal cycling and many chemicals.
EP3HTSMED is a thixotropic paste and has a specific gravity of 2.90 at 77°F. It requires no mixing and needs only contact pressure during a simple heat cure of 20 to 40 minutes at 300°F or 40 to 90 minutes at 250°F. With minimal shrinkage during cure and a Shore D hardness of 60 to 80, EP3HTSMED bonds well to a variety of substrates.
This one component adhesive is packaged in syringes or glass jars. EP3HTSMED has a shelf life of 6 months in a glass jar and a shelf life 3 months when stored in a syringe at room temperature.
More products from this company
- Flexibilized, Thermally Conductive One Part B-Stage Epoxy Resists High Heat Jul 4, 2012
- Two Component Silicone Combines Flexibility and High Temperature Resistance May 22, 2012
- Abrasion Resistant, Flexible Adhesive is Serviceable at Cryogenic Temperatures May 2, 2012
- Chemically Resistant, Optically Clear Adhesive Cures Upon Exposure to UV Light Apr 12, 2012
- One Part Epoxy Offers Exceptionally High Tensile Strength Mar 2, 2012
- High Performance, UV Curable Epoxy with Enhanced Chemical Resistance Nov 22, 2011
- Medical Grade Epoxy Withstands High Temperatures and Repeated Sterilizations Aug 2, 2011
- Low Viscosity, Room Temperature Curing Epoxy Complies With FDA and USP Class VI Jun 15, 2011
- Food Grade Epoxy Resists High Temperatures Meets FDA CFR 175.30 Jun 6, 2011