New Affordable Scanning Probe Microscope with Advanced Capabilities Jan 31, 2012
Building 2, room 431, Technopark, South Industrial Zone, passage 4922,
+7 (499) 735-7777
Fax: +7 (499) 735-6410
NT-MDT announced the release of the SOLVER Nano Scanning Probe Microscope (SPM). The SOLVER Nano is an affordable SPM with advanced measurement capabilities.
The SOLVER Nano offers research capability at a low cost of ownership.NT-MDT announces that it has released the SOLVER Nano SPM. The Solver Nano is an SPM that offers advanced features and capability for users with research needs or for new SPM users in an ergonomic compact design at an affordable price.
The SOLVER Nano is a complete SPM, offering Atomic Force Microscopy (AFM) and Scanning Tunneling Microscopy (STM) techniques. Notable features include advanced software, digital control electronics, easy to align AFM probe holder design and optional educational measuring head for teaching purposes.
More products from this company
- NT-MDT at Fall MRS 2014 It’s All Action With Your AFM & Raman Company! Nov 27, 2014
- The finalists of the ProIMAGE Contest 2012 Aug 30, 2012
- NT-MDT invites to the MFM webinar by Prof. Demokritov Jul 19, 2012
- NT-MDT has won R&D 100 Award for the fourth time! Jul 19, 2012
- Attention! ProIMAGE Contest has been changed Jun 28, 2012
- NT-MDT participates in EU project for the early detection of Alzheimer’s disease May 31, 2012
- The success of NT-MDT in global partnership Apr 19, 2012
- Nobel Laureate opened practical class in St. Petersburg, Russia Apr 19, 2012
- The webinar “TERS. Approaching 10 nm spatial resolution in Raman imaging” Mar 13, 2012
- The final winner of ProIMAGE Contest 2011 Feb 23, 2012