Extrel MAX-HM Series, High Mass Quadrupole Mass Spectrometers Feb 14, 2012
Henniker Scientific Ltd.
Unit B3, Trident Business Park
+44 (0) 1925 830 771
Fax: +44 (0) 1925 800 035
The Extrel MAX-HM Series quadrupole mass spectrometers from Henniker Scientific are now available with extended mass range options to 16,000 amu.
Each instrument in the range features the MAX-HM
quadrupole mass filter assembly, a precision machined
9.5mm or 19mm rod set with improved RF-only
pre- and post-filter stages, stabilizing rods and high
power RF generators that in combination deliver excellent
transmission, resolution and abundance sensitivity
characteristics at high masses.
They are available as a fully UHV compatible
bolt-on instrument or with application matched single
or compound molecular beam inlet pressure reduction
stages, addressing a wide range of atomic and molecular
studies, including nano-cluster deposition, analysis of
bio-molecules, plasma polymerisation and SIMS/SNMS
of polymeric materials.
More products from this company
- High Resolution Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer May 17, 2013
- New range of combination Deposition Systems for Materials Research Dec 13, 2012
- Heat3-PS Dual Mode Sample Heater Supply for Surface Science Applications Nov 8, 2012
- MAX300 LG: Fast Transient Gas Analyser Aug 6, 2012
- Extrel MAX-60, High Resolution Quadrupole Mass Spectrometers Jun 4, 2012
- TMC13 Deposition Rate Controller for Thin Film Applications May 3, 2012
- Impedans SEMION™ for pulsed plasma diagnostics Mar 6, 2012
- MicroVision2 TPD Mass Spectrometer Jan 31, 2012
- The Tetra Series low pressure plasma surface modification equipment Jan 10, 2012