Elliot Scientific Launches New 2012 Optical Tweezer Brochure Mar 1, 2012
Elliot Scientific Ltd.
3 Allied Business Centre
+44 (0)1582 766300
Fax: +44 (0)1582 766340
Fully revised, expanded and updated, the new Elliot Scientific Optical Tweezer brochure covers all the Optical Tweezer, Photonic Force Microscopes and laser trapping systems built by the company.
Elliot Scientific manufactures complete systems that work straight from the box, and add-ons for existing microscopes. By delivering fully integrated equipment, users can start their research from day one.
For over ten years Elliot Scientific has worked in collaboration with St. Andrew's University to develop the most comprehensive range of optical tweezer systems available including:
- Component-based “open architecture” optical tweezers
- Self-contained portable, desktop single beam workstations
- Single spot and multiple spot optical tweezers integrated with commercial microscopes
- Force Measurement accessories using Quadrant Photodetector (QPD) or Camera Particle Tracking (CPT) technologies (CPT research in collaboration with the University of Glasgow)
More products from this company
- IPG Photonics revise Fibre Laser and Amplifier ranges Jan 30, 2013
- Ultra-high resolution Raman microspectroscopy from CRAIC Jan 30, 2013
- Lake Shore CRX-VF Cryogenic Probe Station Upgraded Jan 30, 2013
- Nanopositioning Focusing Elements from Mad City Labs Jan 30, 2013
- Honeywell Sperian Laser Barrier System for Optical Tables Jan 30, 2013
- mechOnics Nova Bus-controlled Miniature Stage Series from Elliot Scientific May 3, 2012
- New Lake Shore Cryogen-free Probe Stations from Elliot Scientific Mar 16, 2012
- Elliot Scientific Introduces Kinetic Microspectroscopy from CRAIC Technologies Jan 20, 2012
- New Products & Capabilities Brochure for 2012 Nov 15, 2011