Elliot Scientific Launches New 2012 Optical Tweezer Brochure Mar 1, 2012
Elliot Scientific Ltd.
3 Allied Business Centre
+44 (0)1582 766300
Fax: +44 (0)1582 766340
Fully revised, expanded and updated, the new Elliot Scientific Optical Tweezer brochure covers all the Optical Tweezer, Photonic Force Microscopes and laser trapping systems built by the company.
Elliot Scientific manufactures complete systems that work straight from the box, and add-ons for existing microscopes. By delivering fully integrated equipment, users can start their research from day one.
For over ten years Elliot Scientific has worked in collaboration with St. Andrew's University to develop the most comprehensive range of optical tweezer systems available including:
- Component-based “open architecture” optical tweezers
- Self-contained portable, desktop single beam workstations
- Single spot and multiple spot optical tweezers integrated with commercial microscopes
- Force Measurement accessories using Quadrant Photodetector (QPD) or Camera Particle Tracking (CPT) technologies (CPT research in collaboration with the University of Glasgow)
More products from this company
- Diode lasers for the more demanding application Dec 3, 2013
- 508 PV™ adds UV-VIS-NIR spectrophotometry and imaging to legacy microscopes Oct 4, 2013
- HOLOEYE Spatial Light Modulator Range Revamped – New models introduced Jun 10, 2013
- Ultrafine Adjuster Screw Sets by Kozak Micro available from Elliot Scientific Jun 10, 2013
- Photodigm High Power Single Spatial & Longitudinal Mode Monolithic Laser Diodes Jun 10, 2013
- IPG Photonics revise Fibre Laser and Amplifier ranges Jan 30, 2013
- Ultra-high resolution Raman microspectroscopy from CRAIC Jan 30, 2013
- Lake Shore CRX-VF Cryogenic Probe Station Upgraded Jan 30, 2013
- Nanopositioning Focusing Elements from Mad City Labs Jan 30, 2013
- Honeywell Sperian Laser Barrier System for Optical Tables Jan 30, 2013