One Part Epoxy Offers Exceptionally High Tensile Strength Mar 2, 2012
154 Hobart Street
Used for testing the adhesion or cohesive strength of flame sprayed coatings as per the ASTM C633 specification, Master Bond EP15 produces high strength bonds across a wide variety of applications.
Featuring a tensile strength exceeding 12,000 psi at room temperature, this 100% reactive system offers superior dimensional stability with minimal shrinkage upon cure. It is serviceable from -60°F to 250°F. EP15 has superior chemical resistance properties and withstands thermal cycling.
As a one part system, EP15 features an unlimited working life and does not require any mixing prior to use. This system offers good flow properties with a viscosity of 40,000-65,000 cps. It cures quickly in 60-90 minutes at 300-350°F.
The standard color for this epoxy is tan and it is available in many sizes, including 1/2 pint, pint, quart, gallon and 5 gallon containers. Master Bond EP15 has a minimum shelf life of 3 months when stored in original, unopened containers.
More products from this company
- Flexibilized, Thermally Conductive One Part B-Stage Epoxy Resists High Heat Jul 4, 2012
- Two Component Silicone Combines Flexibility and High Temperature Resistance May 22, 2012
- Abrasion Resistant, Flexible Adhesive is Serviceable at Cryogenic Temperatures May 2, 2012
- Chemically Resistant, Optically Clear Adhesive Cures Upon Exposure to UV Light Apr 12, 2012
- Electrically Conductive, Silver Filled Adhesive/Sealant is USP Class VI Approved Jan 18, 2012
- High Performance, UV Curable Epoxy with Enhanced Chemical Resistance Nov 22, 2011
- Medical Grade Epoxy Withstands High Temperatures and Repeated Sterilizations Aug 2, 2011
- Low Viscosity, Room Temperature Curing Epoxy Complies With FDA and USP Class VI Jun 15, 2011
- Food Grade Epoxy Resists High Temperatures Meets FDA CFR 175.30 Jun 6, 2011