New Lake Shore Cryogen-free Probe Stations from Elliot Scientific Mar 16, 2012
Elliot Scientific Ltd.
3 Allied Business Centre
+44 (0)1582 766300
Fax: +44 (0)1582 766340
Two new probe stations have been added to the Lake Shore range of versatile cryogen-free models, increasing the choice of magnetic field strengths, sample sizes, temperature ranges and other options.
The new Model CRX-VF is a micro manipulated probe station used for non-destructive testing of devices on full and partial wafers up to 51 mm (2") in diameter. It has been designed for the measurement of electrical, electro-optical, parametric, high Z, DC, RF, and microwave properties of materials and test devices such as nanoscale electronics, quantum wires and dots, semiconductors, and spintronic devices.
The sister Model CRX-EM-HF is an electromagnet-based micro manipulated probe station for full and partial wafers up to 25 mm (1") in diameter.
Both machines now come with Lake Shore's new 3-year warranty.
Please contact Elliot Scientific for more details.
More products from this company
- Diode lasers for the more demanding application Dec 3, 2013
- 508 PV™ adds UV-VIS-NIR spectrophotometry and imaging to legacy microscopes Oct 4, 2013
- HOLOEYE Spatial Light Modulator Range Revamped – New models introduced Jun 10, 2013
- Ultrafine Adjuster Screw Sets by Kozak Micro available from Elliot Scientific Jun 10, 2013
- Photodigm High Power Single Spatial & Longitudinal Mode Monolithic Laser Diodes Jun 10, 2013
- IPG Photonics revise Fibre Laser and Amplifier ranges Jan 30, 2013
- Ultra-high resolution Raman microspectroscopy from CRAIC Jan 30, 2013
- Lake Shore CRX-VF Cryogenic Probe Station Upgraded Jan 30, 2013
- Nanopositioning Focusing Elements from Mad City Labs Jan 30, 2013
- Honeywell Sperian Laser Barrier System for Optical Tables Jan 30, 2013