LOT Oriel UK teams up with Andor Technology Apr 3, 2012
1 Mole Business Park
Fax: 01372 375353
LOT UK is pleased to announce that it is now an official distributor for Andor Technology in the UK.
This includes distribution of Andor’s range of CCD/ICCD/EMCCD and sCMOS cameras (iDus, Newton, iXon, Luca, iStar etc), spectrographs (Shamrock series) and related accessories.
LOT is the UK's leading independent distributor of surface analysis, spectroscopy and imaging instrumentation. For over 20 years, we have been supplying leading edge scientific instruments to industry and academia in the UK and Ireland.
Andor Technology, located in Belfast, Northern Ireland, is a world leading manufacturer of instrumentation for scientific imaging, spectroscopy and microscopy systems. They provide innovative, high-performance scientific cameras and spectrographs to the world's leading research establishments in life & physical sciences
More products from this company
- Park Systems XE15 Atomic Force Microscope Feb 4, 2014
- New range of Monochromatic Light Sources from LOT Jan 14, 2014
- NEW ILT950 UV Spectroradiometer Jan 14, 2014
- Park Systems NX20 Atomic Force Microscope Dec 11, 2013
- Introducing the Park Systems XE-7 Atomic Force Microscope Dec 11, 2013
- New Montana Instruments Nanoscale Workstation Dec 11, 2013
- LOT-QuantumDesign now offer the Oxford Instruments Benchtop NMR Analyser Range Aug 15, 2013
- WITec’s RayShield Coupler makes accessible Raman data at low wavenumbers Aug 15, 2013
- LOT-QuantumDesign is now a UK distributor for Moxtek Polarisers & Beamsplitters Jun 10, 2013
- The NEW Park XE-7- Affordable, Research Grade AFM with Flexible Sample Handling Jun 10, 2013