Chemically Resistant, Optically Clear Adhesive Cures Upon Exposure to UV Light Apr 12, 2012
154 Hobart Street
Developed for demanding bonding, coating, and sealing applications, Master Bond UV15-7 produces non-yellowing, tough and durable bonds.
It offers excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates including glass, metals, ceramics and most plastics. Particularly noteworthy is its superior bond strength to polycarbonates and polyester films.
Like many UV curable adhesives, UV15-7 offers fast cure rates, ranging from 5 seconds to 3 minutes upon exposure to a UV light source. Maximum UV absorption occurs in the 280 to 360 nanometer range using a 200 Watt/inch medium pressure, mercury vapor lamp. Unlike many UV curable products, UV15-7 is not inhibited by air and cures quickly at ambient temperatures, even in thickness up to 1/8 inch or more.
Serviceable over the wide range of -60 to +300°F, UV15-7 features a tensile strength exceeding 5,000 psi, a refractive index of 1.55 and a Shore D hardness over 70.
More products from this company
- Flexibilized, Thermally Conductive One Part B-Stage Epoxy Resists High Heat Jul 4, 2012
- Two Component Silicone Combines Flexibility and High Temperature Resistance May 22, 2012
- Abrasion Resistant, Flexible Adhesive is Serviceable at Cryogenic Temperatures May 2, 2012
- One Part Epoxy Offers Exceptionally High Tensile Strength Mar 2, 2012
- Electrically Conductive, Silver Filled Adhesive/Sealant is USP Class VI Approved Jan 18, 2012
- High Performance, UV Curable Epoxy with Enhanced Chemical Resistance Nov 22, 2011
- Medical Grade Epoxy Withstands High Temperatures and Repeated Sterilizations Aug 2, 2011
- Low Viscosity, Room Temperature Curing Epoxy Complies With FDA and USP Class VI Jun 15, 2011
- Food Grade Epoxy Resists High Temperatures Meets FDA CFR 175.30 Jun 6, 2011