Nobel Laureate opened practical class in St. Petersburg, Russia Apr 19, 2012
Building 2, room 431, Technopark, South Industrial Zone, passage 4922,
+7 (499) 735-7777
Fax: +7 (499) 735-6410
January 27, Saint-Petersburg.
The President of NT-MDT, the President of Nanotechnological Society of Russia Viktor Bykov granted the scanning probe microscope NANOEDUCATOR II to the Lyceum "Physical-Technical High School” (PTHS).
The Lyceum is the only secondary school linked to the Russian Academy of Sciences. Famous physics Nobel Laureate Zhores Alferov is a chairman in the PTHS.
More products from this company
- NT-MDT at Fall MRS 2014 It’s All Action With Your AFM & Raman Company! Nov 27, 2014
- The finalists of the ProIMAGE Contest 2012 Aug 30, 2012
- NT-MDT invites to the MFM webinar by Prof. Demokritov Jul 19, 2012
- NT-MDT has won R&D 100 Award for the fourth time! Jul 19, 2012
- Attention! ProIMAGE Contest has been changed Jun 28, 2012
- NT-MDT participates in EU project for the early detection of Alzheimer’s disease May 31, 2012
- The success of NT-MDT in global partnership Apr 19, 2012
- The webinar “TERS. Approaching 10 nm spatial resolution in Raman imaging” Mar 13, 2012
- The final winner of ProIMAGE Contest 2011 Feb 23, 2012