Abrasion Resistant, Flexible Adhesive is Serviceable at Cryogenic Temperatures May 2, 2012
154 Hobart Street
Master Bond EP30D-10, offers the strength, flexibility, performance, and adhesive qualities traditionally associated with epoxies, along with the toughness and abrasion resistance of polyurethanes.
This two component adhesive is resistant to thermal cycling and chemicals including water, inorganic salts, acids, and alkalis.
Serviceable over the wide temperature range of 4K to 220°F, EP30D-10 has been successfully used in numerous cryogenic applications. It cures at room temperature, or more rapidly at elevated temperatures. Featuring excellent electrical insulation properties and optical clarity, EP30D-10 is often used in casting and encapsulation applications in the electronic, aerospace, OEM, MRO, and optical industries.
It bonds well to a variety of substrates including, metals, wood, concrete, glass, vulcanized rubbers, and many plastics. This 100% reactive adhesive does not contain any solvents or diluents and is formulated to cure with minimal shrinkage.
More products from this company
- Flexibilized, Thermally Conductive One Part B-Stage Epoxy Resists High Heat Jul 4, 2012
- Two Component Silicone Combines Flexibility and High Temperature Resistance May 22, 2012
- Chemically Resistant, Optically Clear Adhesive Cures Upon Exposure to UV Light Apr 12, 2012
- One Part Epoxy Offers Exceptionally High Tensile Strength Mar 2, 2012
- Electrically Conductive, Silver Filled Adhesive/Sealant is USP Class VI Approved Jan 18, 2012
- High Performance, UV Curable Epoxy with Enhanced Chemical Resistance Nov 22, 2011
- Medical Grade Epoxy Withstands High Temperatures and Repeated Sterilizations Aug 2, 2011
- Low Viscosity, Room Temperature Curing Epoxy Complies With FDA and USP Class VI Jun 15, 2011
- Food Grade Epoxy Resists High Temperatures Meets FDA CFR 175.30 Jun 6, 2011