TMC13 Deposition Rate Controller for Thin Film Applications May 3, 2012
Henniker Scientific Ltd.
Unit B3, Trident Business Park
+44 (0) 1925 830 771
Fax: +44 (0) 1925 800 035
The TMC13 Deposition Rate Controller from Henniker Scientific is a versatile, multi-channel device designed for reliable control of film thickness and rate in thin film deposition processes.
The feature-rich touch-screen interface can be easily
customised to suit a particular operator preference and
can be operated in both automatic and manual modes, providing a direct display and control of film thickness, deposition rate and frequency value for up to 6 independent deposition sources.
The device also includes shutter relays for each channel, two analogue inputs for connection of pressure gauges, and two re-transmission analogue outputs, as well as an extensive, fully editable materials library.
Where control features are not required, the quartz balance can be interfaced directly with a PC via the compact single channel TM13 interface which provides a highly stable and repeatable frequency to rate/thickness conversion for all industry standard 6MHz quartz crystals.
More products from this company
- High Resolution Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer May 17, 2013
- New range of combination Deposition Systems for Materials Research Dec 13, 2012
- Heat3-PS Dual Mode Sample Heater Supply for Surface Science Applications Nov 8, 2012
- MAX300 LG: Fast Transient Gas Analyser Aug 6, 2012
- Extrel MAX-60, High Resolution Quadrupole Mass Spectrometers Jun 4, 2012
- Impedans SEMION™ for pulsed plasma diagnostics Mar 6, 2012
- Extrel MAX-HM Series, High Mass Quadrupole Mass Spectrometers Feb 14, 2012
- MicroVision2 TPD Mass Spectrometer Jan 31, 2012
- The Tetra Series low pressure plasma surface modification equipment Jan 10, 2012