mechOnics Nova Bus-controlled Miniature Stage Series from Elliot Scientific May 3, 2012
Elliot Scientific Ltd.
3 Allied Business Centre
+44 (0)1582 766300
Fax: +44 (0)1582 766340
A new family of mechatronic systems (controllers & positioning devices) which are connected via a CAN-based bus delivering both electrical power and control data has been introduced by mechOnics.
The newly released Nova NDS40, with 11 mm travel, and the NDS70, with 15 mm travel, have integrated electronics so that they can be directly controlled by the NOVA-Bus System. Even the existing product line will benefit as standard mechOnics' positioning devices can be integrated with NOVA-System mechatronics via a special NDEM3 adaptor.
For a catalogue on this and other product from mechOnics, please contact us.
More products from this company
- IPG Photonics revise Fibre Laser and Amplifier ranges Jan 30, 2013
- Ultra-high resolution Raman microspectroscopy from CRAIC Jan 30, 2013
- Lake Shore CRX-VF Cryogenic Probe Station Upgraded Jan 30, 2013
- Nanopositioning Focusing Elements from Mad City Labs Jan 30, 2013
- Honeywell Sperian Laser Barrier System for Optical Tables Jan 30, 2013
- New Lake Shore Cryogen-free Probe Stations from Elliot Scientific Mar 16, 2012
- Elliot Scientific Launches New 2012 Optical Tweezer Brochure Mar 1, 2012
- Elliot Scientific Introduces Kinetic Microspectroscopy from CRAIC Technologies Jan 20, 2012
- New Products & Capabilities Brochure for 2012 Nov 15, 2011