Rent a Thermal Imaging Camera from LOT May 15, 2012
1 Mole Business Park
Fax: 01372 375353
Renting is ideal for short-term applications, pre-purchase evaluation, or to temporarily replace a thermal imaging camera that's in for service.
We are able to offer two Xenics Infrared Cameras for rental.* Please contact Shayz Ikram on 01372 378822, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Gobi-640 – High resolution uncooled thermal camera
With its higher than normal image quality allowing for detection of temperature differences as small as
0.05 °C, the Gobi-640 is designed for use by researchers and engineers.
XEVA-1.7-320 - Near infrared InGaAs camera for excellent image quality research.
The Xeva-1.7-320 near infrared camera is available with standard (up to 1.7 µm) InGaAs detector arrays and comes in various speed versions: 60Hz, 100Hz and 350Hz. It allows you to choose the most suitable detector-camera configuration for your specific application.
More products from this company
- Park Systems NX20 Atomic Force Microscope Dec 3, 2013
- LOT-QuantumDesign now offer the Oxford Instruments Benchtop NMR Analyser Range Aug 15, 2013
- WITec’s RayShield Coupler makes accessible Raman data at low wavenumbers Aug 15, 2013
- LOT-QuantumDesign is now a UK distributor for Moxtek Polarisers & Beamsplitters Jun 10, 2013
- The NEW Park XE-7- Affordable, Research Grade AFM with Flexible Sample Handling Jun 10, 2013
- WITec launches StrobeLock for time-resolved measurements Jun 10, 2013
- NEW: Andor Technology iDus 416 CCD - Low Dark Current Deep-Depletion LDC-DD Jun 10, 2013
- The next generation of Stylus Surface Profilers Jan 17, 2013
- LOT-QuantumDesign appointed UK distributor of the JEOL NeoScope II benchtop SEM Jan 8, 2013
- Low cost Solar Simulator - now available for demonstration Jul 4, 2012