Rent a Thermal Imaging Camera from LOT May 15, 2012
1 Mole Business Park
Fax: 01372 375353
Renting is ideal for short-term applications, pre-purchase evaluation, or to temporarily replace a thermal imaging camera that's in for service.
We are able to offer two Xenics Infrared Cameras for rental.* Please contact Shayz Ikram on 01372 378822, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Gobi-640 – High resolution uncooled thermal camera
With its higher than normal image quality allowing for detection of temperature differences as small as
0.05 °C, the Gobi-640 is designed for use by researchers and engineers.
XEVA-1.7-320 - Near infrared InGaAs camera for excellent image quality research.
The Xeva-1.7-320 near infrared camera is available with standard (up to 1.7 µm) InGaAs detector arrays and comes in various speed versions: 60Hz, 100Hz and 350Hz. It allows you to choose the most suitable detector-camera configuration for your specific application.
More products from this company
- The next generation of Stylus Surface Profilers Jan 17, 2013
- LOT-QuantumDesign appointed UK distributor of the JEOL NeoScope II benchtop SEM Jan 8, 2013
- Low cost Solar Simulator - now available for demonstration Jul 4, 2012
- LOT's New Online Product Guide 2012 Jul 4, 2012
- LOT Oriel UK teams up with Andor Technology Apr 3, 2012
- LOT launch the IBIS Nanoindentation Tester from Fischer Cripps in the UK Nov 14, 2011
- Summer Sale on all ILT Light Meters and Detectors 10% off until End August 2011 Jul 7, 2011
- Excitation Wavelength Selection with a Flick of the Thumb Jun 28, 2011
- Andover's Optical Filters – Prices have been greatly reduced on all filters Jun 21, 2011