Rent a Thermal Imaging Camera from LOT May 15, 2012
1 Mole Business Park
Fax: 01372 375353
Renting is ideal for short-term applications, pre-purchase evaluation, or to temporarily replace a thermal imaging camera that's in for service.
We are able to offer two Xenics Infrared Cameras for rental.* Please contact Shayz Ikram on 01372 378822, e-mail email@example.com for more information.
Gobi-640 – High resolution uncooled thermal camera
With its higher than normal image quality allowing for detection of temperature differences as small as
0.05 °C, the Gobi-640 is designed for use by researchers and engineers.
XEVA-1.7-320 - Near infrared InGaAs camera for excellent image quality research.
The Xeva-1.7-320 near infrared camera is available with standard (up to 1.7 µm) InGaAs detector arrays and comes in various speed versions: 60Hz, 100Hz and 350Hz. It allows you to choose the most suitable detector-camera configuration for your specific application.
More products from this company
- Park Systems XE15 Atomic Force Microscope Feb 4, 2014
- Sample management heating solutions for in-situ electron microscopy Jun 26, 2014
- RISE Microscopy - Correlative Raman Imaging and Scanning Electron Microscopy Jun 26, 2014
- NEW: MSHD-300 Double Monochromator from LOT Apr 8, 2014
- NEW: EnSpectr 532® Raman Spectrometer Apr 8, 2014
- NEW J A Woollam RC2 Dual Rotating Compensator Ellipsometer Apr 8, 2014
- New range of Monochromatic Light Sources from LOT Jan 14, 2014
- NEW ILT950 UV Spectroradiometer Jan 14, 2014
- Park Systems NX20 Atomic Force Microscope Dec 11, 2013
- Introducing the Park Systems XE-7 Atomic Force Microscope Dec 11, 2013