Two Component Silicone Combines Flexibility and High Temperature Resistance May 22, 2012
154 Hobart Street
Offering a blend of high performance properties, Master Bond MasterSil 153 is often used in a variety of bonding and sealing applications involving optical, electrical, aerospace and medical devices.
This two component silicone features easy handling with a one to one mix ratio by weight and its paste consistency allows for precise application. It is a self priming system, which enhances its bonding abilities to a wide variety of similar and dissimilar substrates. This translucent silicone is also serviceable over the wide temperature range of -65°F to over 400°F.
MasterSil 153 offers exceptional flexibility that enables it to withstand severe thermal cycling as well as vibration and mechanical shock. Its softer durometer of 20-35 Shore A hardness improves its repairability. This formulation has other noteworthy properties such as excellent electrical insulation capabilities, superior water resistance and very low shrinkage upon cure.
More products from this company
- Flexibilized, Thermally Conductive One Part B-Stage Epoxy Resists High Heat Jul 4, 2012
- Abrasion Resistant, Flexible Adhesive is Serviceable at Cryogenic Temperatures May 2, 2012
- Chemically Resistant, Optically Clear Adhesive Cures Upon Exposure to UV Light Apr 12, 2012
- One Part Epoxy Offers Exceptionally High Tensile Strength Mar 2, 2012
- Electrically Conductive, Silver Filled Adhesive/Sealant is USP Class VI Approved Jan 18, 2012
- High Performance, UV Curable Epoxy with Enhanced Chemical Resistance Nov 22, 2011
- Medical Grade Epoxy Withstands High Temperatures and Repeated Sterilizations Aug 2, 2011
- Low Viscosity, Room Temperature Curing Epoxy Complies With FDA and USP Class VI Jun 15, 2011
- Food Grade Epoxy Resists High Temperatures Meets FDA CFR 175.30 Jun 6, 2011