Extrel MAX-60, High Resolution Quadrupole Mass Spectrometers Jun 4, 2012
Henniker Scientific Ltd.
Unit B3, Trident Business Park
+44 (0) 1925 830 771
Fax: +44 (0) 1925 800 035
Extrel MAX-60 Series quadrupole mass spectrometers from Henniker Scientific for precision mass analysis of low molecular weight species.
The Extrel MAX-60 Series quadrupole mass
spectrometers from Henniker Scientific are designed
for precision mass analysis of low molecular weight
species whilst delivering exception transmission
Each instrument in the range features the MAX-60
quadrupole mass filter assembly, a precision machined
19mm quadrupole rod set with RF-only pre- and post-filter
stages, stabilizing rods and high power RF generators
that in combination deliver excellent transmission,
resolution and abundance sensitivity characteristics
at low masses.
Applications include isotope ratio measurements and helium-deuterium gas purity analysis, where the spectrometer’s resolution figure of m/deltam=3000 is able to resolve adjacent mass peaks separated by only a few hundredth’s of an atomic mass unit.
More products from this company
- Molecular Beam Mass Spectrometers for Pyrolysis Feb 17, 2015
- PGx, Portable Plasma Surface Testing Jun 10, 2013
- High Resolution Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer May 17, 2013
- New range of combination Deposition Systems for Materials Research Dec 13, 2012
- Heat3-PS Dual Mode Sample Heater Supply for Surface Science Applications Nov 8, 2012
- MAX300 LG: Fast Transient Gas Analyser Aug 6, 2012
- TMC13 Deposition Rate Controller for Thin Film Applications May 3, 2012
- Impedans SEMION™ for pulsed plasma diagnostics Mar 6, 2012
- Extrel MAX-HM Series, High Mass Quadrupole Mass Spectrometers Feb 14, 2012