Fiber Optic Cechanical Splicer Jun 13, 2012
Fiber Optic Patch Cables Supplies
Chung Nam Building, No. 1 Lockhart Road,
Fiber optic mechanical splice unit is used to fast connect the two pieces of bare fiber.
Fiber optic mechanical splicer unit is used to fast connect the two pieces of bare fiber, it can be two bare optical fiber stripped out from optical cables, it can also connect two fiber optic pigtails, or connect one fiber optic patch cord to bare optical fiber.
When using the fiber optic mechanical splice, two cleaved optical fiber ends are mechanically aligned to each other by a special housing (V groove), index matching gel is positioned between the fiberglass ends to maximize coupling and minimize back reflection.
More products from this company
- FTTH Drop Cables for Indoor Installation Jun 13, 2012
- FTTx Fast Termination Fiber Optic Connectors Jun 13, 2012
- Watertight Fiber Optic Terminal Box Jun 13, 2012
- Blockless Planar Lightwave Circuit Splitter Jun 4, 2012
- New type Universal Serial to Fiber Optic Converters Jun 4, 2012
- SFP Fiber Optic Converter Aug 8, 2011
- Fast Deployment Fiber Optic Patch Cord Aug 8, 2011
- G657 Enhanced Bendable Fiber Optic Patch Cables Aug 8, 2011
- WDM Fiber Media Converter Aug 8, 2011