Lake Shore Cryotronics to speak on material characterization of THz frequencies Jun 13, 2012
Lake Shore Cryotronics, Inc.
575 McCorkle Blvd.
Lake Shore Cryotronics, Inc. will be speaking about new hardware and applications that will extend the utilization of THz frequencies for material characterization at the Ohio Innovation Sensor Summit
The event will take place at Dayton’s Tech Town 2020, located at the corner of Monument and Taylor Streets.Dr. David Daughton will present “Turnkey solution for material characterization at THz frequencies” during Session 2: Advances in THz Systems and Components, Tuesday, June 12, 2012, from 10:00-10:30 a.m.
The presentation focuses on the development of a turnkey platform for THz frequency interrogation of materials in a cryogenic temperature, high magnetic field environment.
Dr. Daughton received his Ph.D. from the Ohio State University for scanning tunneling and optical studies of carbon-based electronic materials. He joined Lake Shore in 2011 as an Applications Scientist to develop and support electronic and magnetic material characterization platforms.
More products from this company
- Terahertz probing, characterization to be featured at EuMW by Lake Shore Sep 9, 2015
- Lake Shore showcasing cryogenic probe stations at MRS Spring Apr 15, 2014
- Lake Shore slated to receive Phase II Air Force grant Jan 23, 2014
- Lake Shore to feature new DC Hall measurement system at MRS Fall Meeting 2013 Nov 27, 2013
- Lake Shore to Exhibit Materials Characterization Systems at SEMICON West 2013 Jul 3, 2013
- Lake Shore to exhibit new materials characterization solutions May 13, 2013
- Lake Shore Receives Air Force STTR Phase 1 Award to Advance Terahertz Materials Apr 15, 2013
- Lake Shore Cryotronics at Nanotech Conference and Expo 2012 Jun 18, 2012
- 8400 Series Hall Effect Measurement System Aug 26, 2011