Lake Shore Cryotronics at Nanotech Conference and Expo 2012 Jun 18, 2012
Lake Shore Cryotronics, Inc.
575 McCorkle Blvd.
Stop by Booth # 413 to see probe station ideal for nanoscale electronics
Lake Shore Cryotronics, Inc. announces that it will be featuring its range of cryogenic and cryogenic-free probe stations at Nanotech Conference and Expo 2012, June 18-21, 2012, at the Santa Clara Convention Center, in Santa Clara, California, Booth #413. On display at the booth will be the Model TTPX cryogenic probe station, ideal for testing nanoscale electronics
Lake Shore’s product experts will be at the show to answer questions and to discuss the features and benefits of Lake Shore’s probe stations, including the recently introduced Model CRX-VF and Model CRX-EM-HF cryogen-free probe stations. These two new platforms add vertical and horizontal field to Lake Shore’s growing family of closed cycle refrigerator (CCR) probe stations.
More products from this company
- Lake Shore to exhibit new materials characterization solutions May 13, 2013
- Lake Shore Receives Air Force STTR Phase 1 Award to Advance Terahertz Materials Apr 15, 2013
- Lake Shore Cryotronics to speak on material characterization of THz frequencies Jun 13, 2012
- 8400 Series Hall Effect Measurement System Aug 26, 2011
- Now Measure Hall Mobilities Down to 0.001 cm2/V s with Ease Aug 26, 2011
- New Half Rack Temperature Controller Offers 75 W of Low-Noise Heater Power Apr 5, 2011
- Model 425 Gaussmeter Apr 12, 2010
- Lake Shore Far IR Band Pass Filters Specified for NASA’s FORCAST Instrument Mar 25, 2009
- New Temperature Controller Offers Four Standard Inputs and Four Control Outputs Dec 16, 2008