Lake Shore Cryotronics at Nanotech Conference and Expo 2012 Jun 18, 2012
Lake Shore Cryotronics, Inc.
575 McCorkle Blvd.
Stop by Booth # 413 to see probe station ideal for nanoscale electronics
Lake Shore Cryotronics, Inc. announces that it will be featuring its range of cryogenic and cryogenic-free probe stations at Nanotech Conference and Expo 2012, June 18-21, 2012, at the Santa Clara Convention Center, in Santa Clara, California, Booth #413. On display at the booth will be the Model TTPX cryogenic probe station, ideal for testing nanoscale electronics
Lake Shore’s product experts will be at the show to answer questions and to discuss the features and benefits of Lake Shore’s probe stations, including the recently introduced Model CRX-VF and Model CRX-EM-HF cryogen-free probe stations. These two new platforms add vertical and horizontal field to Lake Shore’s growing family of closed cycle refrigerator (CCR) probe stations.
More products from this company
- New Terahertz Material Characterization System Installed in Brown University Lab Apr 7, 2016
- Material measurement, characterization platforms focus of Lake Shore MRS Spring Mar 24, 2016
- Lake Shore exhibiting THz probing and new sensor monitoring products at APS Mar 10, 2016
- Lake Shore Model 372 firmware for enhanced low temperature measurements Mar 4, 2016
- Versatile AC resistance bridge for precise, ultra-low temperature control Mar 4, 2016
- Terahertz probing, characterization to be featured at EuMW by Lake Shore Sep 9, 2015
- Lake Shore showcasing cryogenic probe stations at MRS Spring Apr 15, 2014
- Lake Shore slated to receive Phase II Air Force grant Jan 23, 2014
- Lake Shore to feature new DC Hall measurement system at MRS Fall Meeting 2013 Nov 27, 2013
- Lake Shore to Exhibit Materials Characterization Systems at SEMICON West 2013 Jul 3, 2013